Client Experience Apprentice with M&G plc
In order to become best loved and most successful savings and investments business we must ensure that we listen to what are clients are telling us both directly and indirectly and ensure that these messages are heard and acted upon.
It is the job of the Client Insights and Strategy Team to be the impartial voice of our clients when both measuring on our existing performance and having the conversation on our areas for improvement and future strategy. We are looking for a confident, creative, and proactive person who wants to be involved in a fast growing Client Insights and Strategy Team who are transforming the way we engage with our customers and run our business.
As an Apprentice within the Client Insights and Strategy Team you will support all aspects of the end to end customer insights, strategy and intelligence journeys. The vision for the team is to inspire, organise and drive our business in the delivery of consistently great and improved outcomes for our customers and clients. Your duties will include:
- Working with Insights Team to help identify the needs of our customers
- Working with the Insight Teams to take the understanding of the needs and problems of our target market then help shape the propositions we deliver to help our customers
- Working with the business and keeping them informed with the progress of our projects
- Helping the Team run research activities and prepare debrief presentations
- Presenting to internal stakeholders, identifying areas of work for improvement and much more
- Any other business admin duties required to support the Team
This is an opportunity to work across the entire global client and customer base and to understand what makes our clients and customers tick. This is an exciting role and the successful applicant will have business responsibilities giving a broad experience across a range of areas.
Future Prospects: This is a fixed term contract for 13 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the Apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
Training Provided: As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses
- Well organised and with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
- Proactive and innovative – able to work to own initiative and self-motivated to solve problems and develop skills
- Customer centric mind-set – ability to build partnerships both inside and outside the organisation, in particular with customers
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
The role would ideally be suited to a confident individual with an interest in Customer Insights and Services with a focus on data analysis and interpretation. The successful applicant should enjoy working as part of a team and be able to manage their time effectively. The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn and a keen eye for detail.
Desired but not essential:
- A strong desire to really understand our customer needs, and place these at the heart of the business.
- Adopts a collaborative and efficient approach, works well with others
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C). Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in financial services industry or customer services.