Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Our Apprenticeship is aimed at candidates with an interest in business, media or marketing; although all applicants will be considered. This is a genuine alternative to a university route, offering a fast track to a career in marketing, within our global organisation, with potential for further training and development.
You will assist the digital team and marketing department with a wide variety of projects including; email campaigns, creative design, social media activities plus the editing and creation of catalogues in different languages (with the help of translators). The apprenticeship includes time studying in face to face classes or online.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
– Assist in the creation and managing of email campaigns
– Creation of basic design/graphics in Photoshop and InDesign
– Editing and creating catalogues in different languages using InDesign
– Assisting with the creation and editing of video content
– Adding new content to all HepcoMotion websites, YouTube channels and other platforms
– Assist with PPC and SEO across all markets
– Distribution of content to internal staff, sales teams and distributors
– Contributing to creative print material related projects
– Assisting the marketing team with general administration and other activities as required
Some marketing-related experience is welcomed as well as experience using the creative cloud suite of packages.
The CV supplied will be considered as part of the selection process, based on the presentation and the way that content is laid out.
The Company is offering a competitive wage for starting apprentices which is above the apprenticeship minimum rate. Please note, applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and the closing date is, therefore, subject to change.