Business Admin Apprentice
6 days left
Are you an organised, systematic person who has studied business at GCSE, A-Level or higher?
Are you confident, friendly and enjoy being around people?
Do you have excellent communication skills over the phone, digitally and in-person?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join a growing recruitment company in Avonmouth.
With skills in organisation, communication and attention to detail, you be working in the office to support the team with the administration of the company with the potential to move into recruitment for the right candidate.
- Data entry for payroll
- Inputting timesheets on software system
- Updating candidate information on software
- Compliance checks
- Emailing registration forms to candidates
- Updating candidate availability spreadsheets
- Liaising with candidates via telephone
- General office admin
- Liaising with recruitment consultants
- Preparing job descriptions and posting job ads
- Pre-screening candidates
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good grasp of IT with the ability to pick up new systems easily
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a business environment or relevant business qualification
- Driving licence and own car
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with a fun, friendly culture and establish yourself to grow the role into a long-term career as you learn.
Alongside this excellent opportunity, you will be working towards a nationally recognised level 3 qualification in Business Administration. The offices are based in a well-served business district and you’ll be kept company by the office dog!
This chance to join a growing team in a dynamic organisation won’t be around for long – apply today!
Apply for Business Admin Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly