Chartered Manager Degree Apprentice Talent Acquisition
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A relentless drive to work feverishly on your own and with the entire team
- Highly target-driven with the ability to focus on both short-term goals and long-term strategic objectives
- Twelve Recruitment is looking for someone that can achieve all the duties required of this role, but what is more important to us is finding a charismatic, bubbly character who can fit right into the mould of our culture.
- An excitement to develop business/an entrepreneurial flair
- Enthusiastic and cheerful personality
You're expected to have at least 200 points at A-level or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent), and Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
If you have relevant work experience but no traditional qualifications, or if you have other professional qualifications (e.g. ILM, CMI), we still encourage you to apply as all applications are considered on an individual basis.Future prospects
This opportunity will allow you to develop your selling abilities and boost the reputation of Twelve Recruitment, and in turn, our success. Working closely with the Rec2Rec team, you will be the catalyst of the team and play a key role in maintaining and boosting Twelve Recruitment.