- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Workday or equivalent HR management system experience would be an advantage
- Good communication and organisations skills
- Ability to respond independently to less complex enquiries
- Good quantative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong trust and integrity to deal with confidential employee data
Successfully complete initial assessment, attend an interview, followed by a skills check.
Required to be qualified to at least Level 3 in an HR related subject area (NVQ or CIPD Foundation certificate). Also required to produce certificates at grade C (4) or above in English and maths or equivalent or pass the skills check, which will enable you to achive this level whilst attending this programme.
Working at least 30 hours a week (plus 1 day a month College workshop, you would also need to be employed in a suitable HR role for a minimum of 12-18 months (prior experience and assessment can be taken into account).Future prospects
Possiblity of the role progressing into a permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.