HR Total Rewards Apprentice
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Workday or equivalent HR management system experience would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Total Rewards and overall business environment
- Basic employment legislation, financial knowledge and business acumen
- Good quantative and qualitative analytical skills
- Good communication and organisations skills
- Ability to respond independently to less complex enquiries
- Strong trust and integrity to deal with confidential employee data
Successfully complete initial assessment, attend an interview, followed by a skills check.
Required to be qualified to at least Level 3 in an HR related subject area (NVQ or CIPD Foundation certificate). Also required to produce certificates at grade C (4) or above in English and maths or equivalent or pass the skills check, which will enable you to achive this level whilst attending this programme.
Working at least 30 hours a week (plus 1 day a month College workshop, you would also need to be employed in a suitable HR role for a minimum of 12-18 months (prior experience and assessment can be taken into account).Future prospects
Progression to a permanent role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
The national minimum wage for apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under the age of 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 25 and £7.83 for those over 25.