Onboarding Assistant Apprentice
- Organised, methodical and accurate approach to work
- Able to plan for and meet scheduled and ad hoc deadlines
- Able to plan for and effectively cope with peaks in workload
- Work to high levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrably hardworking and prepared to go the extra mile when needed
- Ability to work well in teams and be a self-starter
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
A full time role with progression opportunities is a real opportunity after completing your apprenticeship.Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.