Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
Data Analyst L4 Apprenticeship
It's important to us that you find yourself in an apprenticeship and job role you have passion about. The job roles that support our business will be found in:
- Enterprise Commercial
- Marketing and Operations
- Solutions Microsoft Consulting Services
- Public Sector
- Customer Success Unit
- Consumer Channel Sales and Marketing
What will I do in this job?
- Working with the leadership team on the rhythm of the business
- Building an understanding of the numbers and pipeline tracking
- Managing quota throughout the year & quota distribution at beginning of the FY e.g. Operational Activity (OA)
- Support landing new compensation plans with teams
- Support landing investment heads mid-year aligning to corporate guidance
- Business analytics supporting Modern Work (MWP) operational admin as per business case
- Prep for business reviews/check ins
- Tracking of sales initiatives
- Learn how to manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Assist with the production of performance dashboards and reports, using tools such as PowerBi
- Perform routine statistical analysis, assisting with data quality checking and cleansing
- Summarise and present data the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders supporting the team to help make recommendations
What attributes do I need?
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- You take ownership of tasks and like to complete them
- You enjoy detail and accuracy
- You can work to deadlines and feel comfortable sometimes having to work quickly and at pace to meet them.
On this programme you will gain a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification
Turn your application in to an opportunity to grow and develop new skills: While you are going through our process, we want to be able to help you grow key transferable digital skills. For this job and apprentice programme we recommend this pathway: Data Analyst and Understanding and creating diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to building a better workplace and society. Both are essential to look at as you go through the application process with us.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2021 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*
Microsoft - Employer
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world.
As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that's relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft.
Whatever you’re good at, whatever your interests, we hire for both technical and business-related roles, so there’s something for everyone. And we’re sure that, once you’ve experienced such a unique working environment and development within the company, you’ll be ready to create the future you want.