Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
4 days left
Job roles supporting our business: Chartered Manager Degree Apprentice Level 6
It's important to us that you find yourself in an apprenticeship and job role you have passion about. The job roles that support our business will be found in:
- Marketing and Operations
- Microsoft Consulting Services
- Public Sector
- Enterprise Commercial
- Consumer Channel Sales and Marketing
What will I do in this job?
Supporting marketing and communication activities such as;
- Providing key market insights helping the business to make informed decisions.
- Sending out weekly internal newsletters
- Events management both face to face and virtual
- Working on product launch marketing campaigns
Involved in planning and team activities such as;
- Running monthly team community calls via our Teams technology
- Coordinating and briefing presenters
- Briefing the presenting team and supporting them to build slide decks.
- Promoting the event through the Microsoft internal channels and following up actions points with relevant teams.
- Ensuring all spending is tracked and budgets are controlled
- Working across multiple teams such as finance and procurement
Supporting our sales teams;
- End of month activities
- Supporting deal activities
- Creating contracts
What attributes do I need?
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- You take ownership of tasks and like to complete them
- You enjoy detail and accuracy
- You can work to deadlines and feel comfortable sometimes having to work quickly and at pace to meet them.
What qualifications will I receive?
On the Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship, you will gain a degree in Management and Business – with either a BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) or BBA (Hons). You will also have the option to be assessed for Chartered Manager status.
Keep learning new skills - turn your application in to an opportunity to grow and develop new skills: While you are going through our process, we want to be able to help you grow key transferable digital skills. For this job and apprentice programme we recommend this pathway: Project Management and Understanding and creating diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to building a better workplace and society. Both are essential to look at as you go through the application process with us.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2021 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*
Microsoft - Employer
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world.
As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that's relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft.
Whatever you’re good at, whatever your interests, we hire for both technical and business-related roles, so there’s something for everyone. And we’re sure that, once you’ve experienced such a unique working environment and development within the company, you’ll be ready to create the future you want.