Customer Engineer Level 3 Apprenticeship
2 days left
Customer Engineer Level 3 apprentices will join our Customer Success Unit The Customer Success Unit (CSU) is a large organization which works with some of the world's best known brands along with the UK's largest Public Sector organisations.
Nothing is more exciting than participating on a team that directly impacts the success of Microsoft’s customers. By joining the CSU you will be part of an organization focused on making Microsoft and our customers successful, driving innovation by pushing boundaries, generating value for our communities, customer storytelling and living our values as part of our inclusive culture.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action. It is our mission to guide our customers to deploy, use and get real value from their Microsoft cloud solutions, so that they can achieve their own digital transformation and business goals.
What will I do in this job?
As a Customer Engineer Apprentice, you will be advising and consulting with our customers working very closely with a CE manager and mentor to understand the CE role. Your daily activities will consist of supporting the team to participate in proactive account management by;
- Spotting customer challenges, analysing problems and developing solutions to meet customer needs
- Analysing trends and common themes across customers and seeking to understand the underlying needs of customers
- You will create relationships, credibility and loyalty with customers and partners by sharing business expertise and finding opportunities to create value
Providing stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid avoid/resolve technical issues
- Execution Support - Deliver Results through Teamwork & Optimizing Business Results
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team members
- Provides and drives actionable feedback across groups about the customer/partner experience and competitor threats
Leadership and Growing the Business Support
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork
- Demonstrates an understanding of his or her role and contribution to customer/partner change management and adoption initiatives
- Demonstrated Self Learner
What attributes do I need?
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- You take ownership of tasks and like to complete them
- You enjoy detail and accuracy
- You can work to deadlines and feel comfortable sometimes having to work quickly and at pace to meet them.
What qualification will I receive?
On this programme you will gain a Software Development Technician Level 3 qualification.
Turn your application in to an opportunity to grow and develop new skills: While you are going through our process, we want to be able to help you grow key transferable digital skills. For this job and apprentice programme we recommend this pathway: Software Developer, Project Management and Understanding and creating diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to building a better workplace and society. Both are essential to look at as you go through the application process with us.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2021 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*
Microsoft - Employer
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world.
As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that's relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft.
Whatever you’re good at, whatever your interests, we hire for both technical and business-related roles, so there’s something for everyone. And we’re sure that, once you’ve experienced such a unique working environment and development within the company, you’ll be ready to create the future you want.