Business to Business Sales Degree Apprenticeship
3 days left
Business to Business Sales Degree Apprentice
If you join us as on a Business to Business Sales Apprenticeship you will be supporting our Microsoft Consulting Services Business Area.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
MCS Sales team
The focus of the MCS Sales team is to lead the Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) sales strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic enterprise customers, developing and winning digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption. The team leverages Microsoft’s unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible. Key accountabilities of this area include:
- Supporting the Planning & Execution as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes
- Support the Closing of Deals Orchestration of the MCS Virtual Team
- Maintaining Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence
What will I do in this job?
- A key coordinating role in the sales team and working on the largest deals
- Supporting sales leaders in gathering collateral and creating customer presentations
- Ensuring that all virtual team members are aware of and responding to their own deadlines
- Conducting a follow up to meetings and campaigns as a critical element of the sales engagement
- Supporting the team with limited business development activities
- Working as part of a sales pursuit team under the direction of a sales leader
- Searching for collateral stored in Microsoft’s systems
- Participate in the creation of presentations
- Communication with other teams in Microsoft
- Communication with Microsoft’s customers and partners
What attributes do I need?
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- You take ownership of tasks and like to complete them
- You enjoy detail and accuracy
- You can work to deadlines and feel comfortable sometimes having to work quickly and at pace to meet them.
What qualification will I receive?
On this programme you will receive a Business to Business Sales Professional Degree
Keep learning new skills - turn your application in to an opportunity to grow and develop new skills: While you are going through our process, we want to be able to help you grow key transferable digital skills. For this job and apprentice programme we recommend these pathways: Sales Representative, Project Management and Understanding and creating diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to building a better workplace and society. Both are essential to look at as you go through the application process with us.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2021 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*
Microsoft - Employer
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world.
As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that's relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft.
Whatever you’re good at, whatever your interests, we hire for both technical and business-related roles, so there’s something for everyone. And we’re sure that, once you’ve experienced such a unique working environment and development within the company, you’ll be ready to create the future you want.