Account Technology Strategist Degree Apprenticeship
1 day left
Digital & Technology Solution degree apprentices will join our Public Sector area. This is an exciting opportunity working as an Account Technology Strategist Apprentice in the Microsoft Public Sector business. Our team prides itself on supporting the some of the largest customers in the UK spanning a variety of Industries.
What will I do in this job?
Become the trusted advisor and be responsible for helping some of our most innovative customers with their digital transformation journeys, disrupting themselves and their industry to impact their customers.
- Work collaboratively with these customers directly influence the strategy and delivery of their technology enabled services towards business outcome.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business goals, challenge, clarify and translate those requirements.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with our deep industry & technical specialists to take the customer on a journey of how our cloud-based solutions can address their needs and the steps to get there.
- Form a key part of the wider v-team supporting our customers and in doing so ensure that we make the best use of the resources available to deliver internal and external value.
- Inspire and energize our customers to adopt our technology as part of their transformation strategy and in doing so you will have a direct impact on how innovation and market disruption is delivered.
- Ensuring our customers consume what they buy, maximizing the value they derive from their investment in our technology.
What attributes do I need?
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- You take ownership of tasks and like to complete them
- You enjoy detail and accuracy
- You can work to deadlines and feel comfortable sometimes having to work quickly and at pace to meet them.
What qualification will I receive?
On this programme, you will gain a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions
Keep learning new skills - turn your application in to an opportunity to grow and develop new skills: While you are going through our process, we want to be able to help you grow key transferable digital skills. For this job and apprentice programme we recommend this pathway: Software Engineering, Project Management and Understanding and creating diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to building a better workplace and society. Both are essential to look at as you go through the application process with us.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2021 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*
Microsoft - Employer
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world.
As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that's relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft.
Whatever you’re good at, whatever your interests, we hire for both technical and business-related roles, so there’s something for everyone. And we’re sure that, once you’ve experienced such a unique working environment and development within the company, you’ll be ready to create the future you want.