Clinical Trial Specialist Degree Apprenticeship
3 days left
- 24 months+
Here at Syneos Health we are excited to be launching the recruitment for our UK Apprenticeship Program, starting September 2021.
If selected, you will become a Clinical Trial Specialist Apprentice working at our UK offices in Farnborough, whilst also studying for a BSc Applied Bioscience degree.
This program will allow you to gain invaluable experience working within clinical trials, whilst completing a full degree learning remotely with the University of Kent - with no tuition fees.
Why become an Apprentice?
- You will earn a BSc Applied Bioscience degree with no tuition fee debt
- As you learn you will apply your knowledge to the real world and industry
- On completion of your degree you will have proven experience and already be one step ahead in your career
What will you do as an Apprentice?
- Supporting assigned departments with daily business operations involved in clinical trials as determined by business needs
- Performing your daily activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Completing all assigned trainings and assignments (both company and University) to facilitate ongoing development within the company and to meet the degree program requirements
- Your assignment to Business Units will be determined for each apprentice and may include the following functional areas:
Why Syneos Health?
- The #SyneosHealthLife means we are committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we are able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong
What do I need to have/demonstrate to be eligible?
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A* to C including Maths and English language
- Have/be predicted to achieve 80 UCAS points, ideally including Biology and one other science
- Fluency in English, with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to be customer-focused
- Ability to start in September 2021
What will I be paid?
As an Apprentice you will receive a competitive annual salary as well as our comprehensive benefits package, including private healthcare and pension.
If you are interested, please apply by on the Syneos Health careers page or contact Charlotte Miles firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Come and discover what our 24,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We are a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you will have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you have dreamed of. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you will gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.