Operations Administrator Apprentice
Working in a friendly, growing Operations team, this is primarily a Customer Service role. This is a great opportunity for a confident people person to establish themselves in a leading organisation and be part of a team where you can develop key administrative skills.
Assisting with Administration support, this exciting role provides a wide overview of many of the core functions of the whole team with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
You will be learning:
- How to update and manage software systems
- General Administration duties, including telephone calls, emails, ticket management and other general office duties.
- Processing and monitoring of support requests and assigning to colleagues
- Dealing with both internal and external colleagues.
- Managing warranty repairs and returns.
- Liaising with suppliers for deliveries and faulty equipment.
- Chasing responses from survey requests.
- Taking incoming calls from clients and suppliers.
- Managing post and email.
- Updating our database.
For the right individual, the potential of a permanent, progressive position to explore business further.