Notedome, Coventry – Laboratory Technician (Level 3)
- Ensure all batches of product are tested to the relevant specification and results are recorded.
- Enter accurately test results on the computer system in a timely manner.
- Scan batch sheets onto the computer system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Test raw materials when required and record results accurately.
- Complete audit procedures and processes to follow business requirements.
- Maintain stocks of first aid equipment as necessary through regular audits as governed by the agreed schedule
- Audit specified emergency equipment to ensure all are in working order and report any non-conformances.
- To undertake calibrations of laboratory equipment as required by the Quality Standard and internally agreed schedules
- To undertake any complaint investigation as required by the Product Quality & Safety Review in line with agreed business requirements
- Follow all Company policies relating to product safety, hygiene, and H&S regulatory compliance