Graduate Finance Administrator
On behalf of a business based near the centre of Exeter, we're looking for a recent graduate to join their growing team. If you're ready to kick start your career in July or August - in return for a starting salary of up to GBP18k - read on!
This company has ambitious growth plans for the next five years and is looking for someone who doesn't necessarily have financial services experience (great if you have) but someone that's keen to carve out a career in the industry.
Ideally you'll have a finance-related degree, have completed some relevant modules or can demonstrate that you're genuinely interested to learn more! There'll be a structured induction programme with the experts, plus regular training to support your development. There'll be the opportunity to get involved in each business area with the option to specialise, if that's something that appeals to you further down the line.
What will you be doing to begin with?
- Meeting and greeting clients??
- Providing administration support
- Assist with networking and business development activity
- Supporting the company's charity programme
What will you get in return?
- Up to GBP18k a year
- Annual discretionary salary reviews
- Opportunity for a discretionary bonus
- Employer pension contributions of 8% of your salary with effect from the end of any probation period
- Death in service, and a generous sick pay and annual leave entitlement
- Ability to earn ad hoc bonuses in relation to any clients that you personally introduce to the business