IT Support Apprentice
We are a leading IT solutions provider and are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Apprentice to join our growing team. Working in a small, friendly team on-site to provide IT support to a secondary school, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn all aspects of IT support, from industry experts.
Working in a small team on-site, you’ll be providing IT support to a secondary school. The role will be varied and you’ll be assisting with all aspects of their IT requirements. You will learn:
- Replacing and repairing hardware
- Upgrading hard drives
- Support with software issues
- Occasional software upgrades
- Troubleshooting problems with hardware
- Helping install the latest technology in classrooms
- Assisting with backups and network security
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Any other support requests as needed
We have a fun, friendly culture and enjoy a varied social schedule including summer family BBQs and annual awards nights. We love giving back and commit to raising £20,000 a year for charity with various team challenges and also have an active volunteer programme.
Apply for IT Support Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly