Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm. Half hour lunch.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Expected duration 18 months
- Possible start date 12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Administration Duties and Responsibilities;
- To provide general administrative support
- Telephone Answering
- Door answering, meeting and greeting clients
- Opening and sorting incoming post
- Managing external post - courier services
- Producing first drafts of letters, contracts, options, leases and letter of authority
- File creation and accurate record keeping
- Making and receiving telephone calls, and dealing with basic telephone enquiries
- Administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, door answering and letter writing
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared before and after meetings
- Attending and minuting departmental meetings
- Deal wherever possible with routine client enquiries and communications
- Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data.
- Co-ordination of the key dates reminder system as outlined in the Manual
- Ensuring that client matter files are kept up to date with correspondence and documents
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good telephone manner
- Communication skills
GCSE or equivalents at grades 9-4/A*-C in maths and English are desirable, but not essential.
It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Apply for Business Admin Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly