Business Administration/ Office Support Apprenticeship @ WE PREP FBA LTD
- Working week
- Monday - Friday, 08:30am - 5:00pm 1 hour lunch Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £161.25
- Expected duration 18 months
- Possible start date 12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We Prep FBA are a fast-growing logistics/prep centre business based on Ransomes Europark, Ipswich. We are looking for an Office apprentice to join our small, friendly team on a full-time permanent basis.
The new office apprentice will be responsible for promptly processing our customers shipments and assisting with online sales orders via an online inventory and order management system.
The ideal candidate will have good technical computer skills.
We are looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer service skills and who is pro-active, hard-working and organised. You should be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will also include but not be limited to:
- Creating shipments in Amazon Seller Central
- Responding to customer emails and instant messenger
- Processing returns orders
- Liaising with our warehouse staff
- Arranging shipping worldwide
- Building good relationships with customers
- Ensuring stock is managed by the warehouse correctly
- Completing spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
Progression within the business.
Things to consider
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Sociable company
- 2 friendly office dogs!
Apply for Business Administration/ Office Support Apprenticeship @ WE PREP FBA LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly