Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship @ Jackson Hogg Ltd
- Working week
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm. Friday 8:30 am-5:00pm.
- Total hours per week: 38.00
- Weekly wage £163.40
- Expected duration 16 months
- Possible start date 12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Jackson Hogg’s vision is to be recognised as the global leader in absolute talent management within the engineering, manufacturing. science and technology sectors. As a consultant you will deliver value for Jackson Hogg through the execution of high calibre recruitment solutions for clients and candidates in order to enable them to achieve their true potential.
The core value of our business is care and this is central to everything we do. We care about our candidates and clients, their careers, reputations and our business and people. We recognise the importance of the work we do and how this impacts people’s lives, therefore we always strive for excellence.
You will be working in a close-knit entrepreneurial environment and will be working with the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the North East.
- Using your experience and expertise to conduct tailored and detailed searches on a number of different platforms, including: Bullhorn, job boards, social media and various online avenues in order to build your own database of candidates in your market
- Monitoring responses/applications received and making sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlisting and presenting suitably qualified applicants against defined job briefs
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on company CRM (Bullhorn)
- Managing the recruitment and selection processes by effectively communicating with clients and candidates throughout the vacancy lifecycle
- Identifying, progressing and converting sales opportunities as required
- Establishing and agreeing terms of business with new clients
- Ensuring all necessary administration and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Consistently meet and exceed agreed monthly financial targets
- Meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs as agreed with your manager
- Ensuring a constant pipeline / pool of potential talent to fulfil future requirements for new and existing clients in your specialist market
- Keeping communication streams open with your network by updating records, qualifying and committing candidates to defined roles
- Continuously developing your understanding of your market and the disciplines you recruit
- Maintaining an awareness of external factors (including competitors, market developments).
- Expanding your network, continuing to build partnerships and relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Attending networking events and positively promoting the Jackson Hogg brand
- Adhering to Jackson Hogg values and mission with particular focus on consistently exceeding expectations and delivering through care, trust and respect
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT literate
- Good spoken and written English
- Good telephone manner
- Driven to succeed
A-C / 7-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apply for Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship @ Jackson Hogg Ltd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly