Customer Service Consultant - Graduate
Customer Service Consultant - Exeter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Consultant to join an organisation that provides Tax and Accounting software and solutions globally. As part of a team of Customer Service Consultants that works with our Tax and Accounting software, helping clients with any problems they may have with the software, this is done via phone/email or live chat.
- Respond to enquiries from customers in relation to the installation, functionality and performance of supported products either verbally by telephone, or in writing by email or letter
- Concisely and accurately document support request information, paying particular attention to problem description, resolution, user reaction and follow up action.
- Identify causes of and solve problems for customers within acceptable time standards
- Ensure, where appropriate, information gained from handling supports queries is promoted to the knowledge base and communicated to interested parties.
- Feedback to design and development to facilitate continuous product improvement
- Actively communicate ideas, thoughts and tips etc within the support department for discussion and consideration.
- Actively participate in meetings and discussions.
- React to changing priorities.
- Assist in the distribution of various forms of media for both existing and new customers.
- Maintain up to date product knowledge of all supported products to facilitate the continued provision of quality guidance to customers.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
The ideal candidate will have excellent Customer Service Skills, be able to problem solve and work well as part of a team. It is also desirable that the candidate would have some knowledge of Tax and Accounting and possess good software skills. Ideally we are looking for a graduate or someone with 1/2 years experience in customer service.