Business Development Apprenticeship
- A proven track record of sourcing leads, building relationships with clients and selling effectively to them over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and at all levels of seniority
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- A passion for working in the international education sector
- Previous experience working in international education
- An established network of industry contacts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to speak a second language
- Lived or studied abroad
- Active social media user
- Ambitious and driven
- Must be quick to learn, resourceful and a creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- Activator personality
- A ‘can do' attitude
- Able to network and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
Minimum qualifications are GSCEs at grades A - C (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT.
Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage.
Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.Future prospects
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.Things to consider
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.