Apprentice Business Administrator @ The Hope Tree
- Working week
- The role will consist of a 3 day working week between Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break Total hours per week: 24.00
- Weekly wage £120.00
- Expected duration 24 months
- Possible start date 26 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have an interest in helping others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their welcoming and professional team.
My Hope Tree provide counselling advice services and support to adults, children and young people in the community who are facing many different problems, including depression, self-harming, bereavement and loss, anxiety issues about school and exam pressures. They have worked in several high schools, providing counselling support to students aged 11-orted students to not only work through the personal difficulties that they came to counselling for, but also to look at how these difficulties can have a detrimental impact on their studies and future goals and aspiration. They also organise and deliver “family matters” activity days in Ashford during the half-term holidays.
What has the Hope Tree been up to in 2020?
- Children and Parent activity days (In person and virtually)
- 40 children, including parents, attended our family matters activity days in Ashford during the half term holidays. (In person and virtually)
- 21 children received counselling support in schools and in the community, including family meetings and consultation with professional staff (In person and virtually)
- Provided support in a school’s nurture provision
- From April 2019 the Hope Tree became a Community Interest Company. We are now able to attract more funding streams
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a good wage! The successful individual may have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Dealing with people from all backgrounds
- Researching resources for activities
- Accounts and payroll
- Create activities for clients
- Deliver excellent customer service
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Committed and consistent
- Ability to ask questions
- GCSE Grades A*-C / 9-4 in Maths and English, preferred but not essential
- Potential progression onto a full-time role upon completion
Things to consider
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/d4doA
- The role will consist of a 3-day working week between Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (with a 1 hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £120, to start
- They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your business qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment
- You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now
Apply for Apprentice Business Administrator @ The Hope Tree
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly