customer service specialist apprenticeship @ FLEXIMIZE LIMITED
- Working week
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Weekly wage £175.00
- Expected duration 16 months
- Possible start date 26 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will work as part of the Office Support Team, focusing on administrative duties that primarily support the Relationship Management (Underwriting), Customer Care and Business Development Teams, checking and quantifying supporting application documents liaising with Business Development and Customer Care teams on any issues, gathering additional information from external sources such as Land Registry, Credit Reference Agencies and desktop property valuations as well as making this information presentable for the Relationship Managers.
- Work to FCA standard, always adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Report all issues to the Office Support Team Leader, following direction from them
- Take part in regular training with the Compliance Team to keep updated on company and regulatory procedures
- Handle all documents related to the loan application, including gathering, checking, and collating throughout the application stage of the loan
- Carry out and analyse credit reports, Land Registry documents, property valuations, business financials, bank statements and other necessary application documents
- Complete the basic initial review for applications presenting this information accurately and concisely to the Relationship Managers
- To be responsible for the live chat systems, answer all queries within 10 – 15 minutes of initial contact
- Answer all emails and departmental requests within a reasonable time frame
- Promote a positive and respectful team ethos with colleagues and stakeholders, sharing work related knowledge and information
- Undertake any reasonable request from Management
- Undertake a cross department training programme alongside external training to support personal development
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Forward thinking
A-C/7-4 in maths and English, is desirable however not essential.
Progression within the role and the business.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apply for customer service specialist apprenticeship @ FLEXIMIZE LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly