Photography Assistant / Drone Operator Apprenticeship @ Diane Makepeace
- Working week
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm. Total hours per week: 35.00
- 12 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected programme and start your career!
- Operating professional drones and use of digital camera
- Taking ariel and ground-level images on-site as per client request/detailed job sheet
- Interacting professionally with clients on-site
- Editing images to a high standard ready for delivery to clients
- Capturing video footage
- Editing video footage as per clients request/job sheet - future goal
- Time-lapse footage
- Use of social media/ content creation
In-house, training will be provided for both drone operation, digital camera usage, and image editing
- Great communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Able to use a digital camera
A-C/7-4 in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills Maths and English training, if applicable
Diane Makepeace Photography - Capturing Beautiful Memories for you to Treasure for Years to Come!!
They create a full story of your wedding day and ensure your couple portraits are that little bit different!
Apply for Photography Assistant / Drone Operator Apprenticeship @ Diane Makepeace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly