Business Admin Higher Level Apprentice (Acute and Emergency Medicine)
Weekly wage £392.60
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2018 Date posted 16 Jul 2018 Distance 43 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001426650 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Detailed knowledge of administrative processes within an office environment,
- Experience of working within an administrative role with Personal Assistant or similar responsibilities
- Healthcare environment experience
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- High level of IT literacy, good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates willingness to update skills in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Experience of inputting information into databases.
- Be able to work autonomously for and on behalf of the Division
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Displays a calm, professional manner under pressure.
- Willingness to adapt to changing work patterns.
- GCSEs A-C in Maths and English or equivalent (level 2 in Key Skills or Functional Skills)
Business Administration Apprenticeship level 4Things to consider
To support your application you will be required to send your certificates in Maths and English to Natalie via firstname.lastname@example.org