Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Teqniq
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. Total hours per week: 37.50
- 16 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Telephone work including making and receiving calls to and from clients and candidates
- Sending emails using Microsoft Office Outlook
- General database work using our company’s database Hello Talent
- Supporting consultant(s) in any ad-hoc work that needs to be undertaken
- Post vacancy adverts on the various job boards
- IT literate including Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Outlook and adept at using Windows
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Desire for progression
- Interest in recruitment
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
Teqniq is a generalist recruitment agency that operates in multiple markets (public, private and third sectors) locally, UK-wide and beyond supplying personnel which includes temporary, contract and permanent staff.
We are an established agency who can offer their clients and candidates an exemplary, bespoke service based on excellent customer service, professionalism, expertise, fast response and turnaround times, honesty and integrity. As one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies throughout the midlands they have the skills and experience to give their clients a quality service.
We are aware that the recruitment sector is a crowded marketplace but stand out by consistently achieving high standards. We aim to offer the highest class of service to clients and candidates and are extremely excited to offer these services going into 2019 and beyond.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Teqniq
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly