Business Administration/ Support Administrative Assistant Apprenticeship @ Challen Commercial
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 40.00
- 18 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity to join the training department in a large Northamptonshire environmental and construction company currently looking to expand into additional projects, so is ideally placed to recruit an all-round support administrative apprentice at Level 3 with a view to further development in the longer term.
Answering incoming telephone calls, ensuring a clear and articulate telephone manner is delivered, and accurate messages are taken when required, which are passed to the correct team member quickly and efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Typing and input of data onto our inhouse CSP Platform
- Sending emails to customers and carrying out general administrative tasks
- Receiving, monitoring and responding where appropriate to emails from colleagues and external customers
- Passing enquiries to other team members as required
- Becoming more involved in other areas of the business as experience is gained
- Monitor levels of stationary and assist with re-ordering of stocks following procedures in place, and establishing new contacts as required
- Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
- Adopt a flexible approach to working duties and assisting with enquiries from corporate industries
- Maintaining Excel data bases
- Monitoring training inbox and actioning appropriate tasks
- Photocopying, scanning and creating training books
- Preparing emails, logins and start-up packs for new starters
- Be team players, and prepared to assist with general duties
- Have sound communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be prepared to undertake a variety of tasks, including carrying out basic tasks offsite
- Have current IT skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook with a desire to learn new software packages
- A-C / 7-4 in GCSE English and maths or equivalent are desirable
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills (maths and English) if required
- In house training from the employer
As a leading occupational health, safety and environmental service provider, Ensafe has become one of the UK’s trusted, fully independent asbestos, project management and training specialists. You can rely on our highly qualified and skilled staff to deliver an array of specialist services providing compliance without complication to our clients. Our comprehensive approach ensures our clients are fully compliant with current environmental and occupational safety regulations.
Apply for Business Administration/ Support Administrative Assistant Apprenticeship @ Challen Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly