Apprentice Customer Service Administrator @ WORD360 Ltd
- The working week will consist of a routine, Monday - Friday, on a rota system between 8:00am - 6:00pm (with a 30-minute lunch). Total hours per week: 40.00
Weekly wage £172.00
Expected duration 14 months
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Office Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
Acting as the businesses first point of contact you will be responsible for:
- Answering in-bound calls from existing clients
- Answering calls regarding new business enquiries, talking them through the process and converting them into clients
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients who have emailed in expressing an interest
- Assisting with scheduling/managing interpreting/translation bookings
- Basic housekeeping on database and website
- General administrative duties including photocopying and filing
- Assist with invoicing process
- Make phone calls with the purpose of requesting basic information from clients/sub-contractors
- Updating linguist records and notes
- All other ad hoc duties as and when required
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
- Be able to work in a past faced, call centre type environment
- Have outstanding customer service experience
- Have an excellent phone manner and command of English
- Pay attention to detail
- Be extremely efficient, organised and have an ability to work under pressure
- Display a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- GCSE or equivalent at grades A*-C/9-4 in maths and English is desirable
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto Level 3 upon completion
- Functional Skills, if required
Our translation, interpreting and localisation services have been used and relied on by companies and Government since 1991. We operate in more than 250 languages and dialects across many different industries with our broad experience and quality showcased in our case studies.
The company have won the awards of the ‘Supplier of the year’, ‘Patient Experience Award’ and ‘Support Services Award’ at the NHS in the Midlands award in 2019.
Apply for Apprentice Customer Service Administrator @ WORD360 Ltd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly