Sales Administrator Apprenticeship @ Global Components UK LTD
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (with a 30 minute lunch) Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage £175.00
Expected duration 18 months
Duties to include:
- General administrative duties
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Maintaining accurate records
- Sending emails using Microsoft Office and outlook
- Answering customer enquiries / suppliers’ questions.
- Data input in Excel and using other in-house software –
- Creating invoices, sales orders, purchase orders etc
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to and from existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Preparing excel documents – order reports for customers etc
- Updating LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- Some knowledge of updating social media
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- IT savvy
- Smart & tidy appearance.
- Polite phone manner.
- Work on own initiative
GCSE at A-C/7-4 or equivalent in maths and English are desirable however not essential.
Training to be provided
- Business admin level 3 standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
Global Components (UK) LTD are one of the UK's leading suppliers, offering an extensive range of bedding and furniture components, packaging products, fabrics and textiles to industry manufacturers both in the UK and globally. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and expertise, and we also have a constant focus globally in market research to ensure we are offering the latest product ranges, of highest quality at competitive pricing.
Apply for Sales Administrator Apprenticeship @ Global Components UK LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly