Office Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ Intelligent Security
- Working week
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 18 months
- Possible start date 26 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are offering an 'Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 with our company.
Our aim is to provide the successful applicant with a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all employment sectors.
There will also be the offer of a full time permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering and resolving telephone enquiries with a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- Using our CRM system.
- Arranging / scheduling appointments with customers.
- Filing and photocopying documents.
- Creating customer quotes
- Closing engineer calls
- Assisting with our Social Media
- Assisting with Stock Control
- General Administrative Duties.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Self-motivated and ability to show initiative
- Able to Problem-solve
- Excellent Time management skills
- Able to work as an effective team member with supervision.
A*-C / 9-4 in maths and English are desirable.
Progression within the business into a full time role.
Apply for Office Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ Intelligent Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly