Graduate-Junior C#.net Developer
Job Title: Graduate-Junior C#.net Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP20k-GBP28k DOE
Graduate- Junior Developer (C# / SQL) to join a very successful company who are looking for ambitious individuals to join a growing team.
This leading organisation delivers software solutions to the Life and Pensions industry globally. They have established their position as an industry leader through a forward-thinking and intelligent approach and are ready to invite like-minded individuals to join at an exciting time in the company's development. Currently looking for a Graduate-Junior Software Developer C# / SQL
Education and experience required:
• Ideally 2.1 Degree in Computer Science or related subject
• Practical, hands-on experience of C# or Java
• Knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of SOLID principles
• Experience of Unit Testing
• Understanding of Test-Driven Development
• Proactive, organised and able to work to deadlines
• Web Services (WCF, ASMX, SOAP, REST)
• WebForms and/or MVC
• Understanding of Data Modelling
• Experience within the Financial Services industry
The Graduate Model Layer Developer (C# / SQL) will be involved in providing sophisticated solutions to clients on a range of platforms.
If you're looking for a new opportunity and have all the above skills, then APPLY TODAY!