We have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join our expanding team in Stratford. The role will involve assisting the Office Administrator with the coordination, implementation and maintaining of all office procedures, with clerical and administrative support to ensure the smooth-running of the department.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to Input Key data, produce correspondence and documents, maintain records, spread-sheets and databases.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary to ensure smooth running of office admin procedures & office systems.
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Providing an efficient customer services, dealing with queries on the phone, by email and greeting visitors at reception where required.
- Dealing with queries from residents & following through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Assisting with logging and pairing up of orders, invoices, maintaining records, filing & archiving.
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner.
- Preparing and processing Client/Resident letters & mail shots.
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; photocopying and printing various documents.
- Grades A-C (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English.
- Experience in office environment (This would be desirable)
- Good communication
- Customer service focussed
- Positive attitude to work
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you. Here at Axis, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.