Junior/apprentice Web Developer
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer
The successful candidate will working alongside our experiences Web developers and play an integral role in maintaining and enhancing our existing websites, email and web applications, whilst always adhering to best practice.
You will work closely with our Social Media Marketing team.
The projects you will be working on will be challenging, interesting and exciting.
Key Responsibilities include
Working alongside our Senior Web Developer, the successful candidate will;
- Work on the development and maintenance of our web applications
- Creation and maintenance of site layout to create striking websites with a focus on creating first-rate user experience.
- Produce responsive sites using media queries
- Enhance and improve the company's platforms
- Design and implement new features
- Develop specifications
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes
To exceed in this role, you will need to have:
- Good skills in PHP, OOP and MySQL
- A willingness to learn and develop your existing skill set
- Experience/working knowledge of either Drupal or WordPress, or another open source CMS
- Good communication skills - both verbally and written
- Keen eye for detail and deliver work with high levels of accuracy.
- A passion for technology and an ability to resolve IT issues in an effective and timely manner.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with a generous performance related bonus
- Career Progression
- An opportunity to gain qualifications that are fully funded by us
- Free onsite Parking
- We are a people focused company - personal and career development for 'our people' is at the heart of everything we do.
- We offer individuals a lively, fun and dynamic environment in which to develop their career from Coffee Money to Pizza Friday
- We have a fantastic team atmosphere.
If you're interested, apply online now - don't miss out!