Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Pharma.Direct Limited
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-5:30pm and Friday: 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch break) Total hours per week: 37.00
Weekly wage £200.00
Expected duration 16 months
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
This role is the first step into recruitment, and the best way to learn the industry and develop business acumen. If you are in a phone-based role where the relationship with the customer of client is important, we would like to hear from you. If you like a challenge and have a positive attitude, we would be keen to hear from you.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
- Contract and permanent recruitment (after training)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Sourcing, profiling, and qualifying candidates
- Using social media to source candidates
- Recruiting candidates
- Candidate management and rate negotiation
- Lead generation
Full training will be provided.
- Comfortable using Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- IT Savvy
- Great communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Quality driven and have pride in your work
- Huge motivation and ability to retain information
- A lateral thinker
- Process driven
- Looking for a long-term career
It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSE or equivalents at A-C/7-4 grades in maths and English or equivalent.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed)
Pharma.Direct UK & Europe Ltd is a European recruitment company specialising in recruiting staff within the pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
As Specialists in the European market we provide support to our clients and candidates in the following areas of recruitment; Fixed term, contract, permanent, head hunting, executive search & selection
Pharma. Direct is seeking a Recruitment Resourcer with enthusiasm, attention to detail, ability to absorb information quickly, good communication skills, and ambition to work in a buoyant core area within the company.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Pharma.Direct Limited
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly