Sales and Lettings Apprentice @ MVS Estates Limited
- Working week
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch). You will be required to work every other Saturday with a day off during the week.
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £175.00
- Expected duration 15 months
- Possible start date 26 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
MVS Estates Ltd are looking to recruit a apprentice to our dynamic family run Estate Agents and Letting Agents.
We are looking for a honest hardworking self-driven person to join our family team.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Sales and lettings (once training has been provided)
- Customer communications
- Assisting with Viewings
- Customer feedback
- Vendor checks
- Leaflet dropping
- Data input
- General Admin Duties
The right candidate will receive on the job training from experienced staff and Directors of the company in both areas of sales and lettings.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous customer service experience is desired but not essential
- Common sense
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- Full time employment once apprenticeship is complete
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apply for Sales and Lettings Apprentice @ MVS Estates Limited
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly