Health Safety Quality and Environment (HSEQ) Administrator
- Computer Skills - primarily Word and Excel and some PowerPoint
- Attention to detail - ability to produce work of high quality with the minimum of errors.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be good communicator and confident in dealing at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changes in priority to meet the needs of our customers, regulators and the business
- Inquisitive nature with a wide range of interests
- 5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and maths or equivalent plus A level 3 qualification, ideally containing Environmental Science or equivalents
- Following successful completion of the necessary training course(s) and demonstrating competence in the administrator role it is expected that additional responsibilities will be allocated and the administrator will become HSEQ Coordinator. Further progression possible within the company
Whilst a science based background is essential to understanding the complexities of the business, the role will ultimately require a person who is able to accept the challenge of becoming multi-disciplined in a number of different areas.