Data Analyst Apprentice
- UsingGoogle Sheets, Excel, Tableau and PowerBI
- Installing and managing databases
- Familiarisation with SQL commands
- Using Python to do simple statistical analysis
- Understanding and defining problems
- Developing knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation
- Using charts and visualisations in all above software interpreting results
- Documenting and disseminating data
- Complying with the Data Protection Act
- Using data analysis tools to perform statistical functions
- Using 3rd party software API's to build databases for reporting
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Passion for innovation and change within the data environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A valid driving license and use of a car is highly desirable
- You do not require previous experience but having a keen eye for detail and a positive can-do attitude and commitment to successfully achieving the apprenticeship
- Someone who works well in a team and is confident
- Has a drive to help the business achieve its mission and vision
- A willingness and commitment to learning the role and successfully completing the Data Analyst apprenticeship programme
- Maths & English GCSEs at Grade C/4 and above (or equivalent)AND
- Two A-Levels (One to include maths, ICT or Economics)or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subjector
- BTEC Extended Diploma in ITor
- International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in IT
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.