Sponsored Degree Apprenticeship - (BA Hons Business Studies) - Specialist Recruitment
BA Hons Business Studies: Gain your degree with no cost to yourself and earn a good salary with monthly bonuses. Regular personal development plans progress your career throughout the Appenticeship. Great benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a modern environmentally conscious office, free parking and agile working after probation period.
Career progression: Progress your career from Apprentice to Account Executive and Specialist Recruiter. Post degree your career progression can take you to Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Principal Account Manager.
- Internal - Intensive Training Course week 1 with ongoing training at desk level.
- External training as needs are identified
- 1 day a week at University of West London where you will gain BA (Hons) Business Studies degree and Chartered Manager status.
- Resourcing - market mapping candidates on our CRM database using Zenopa tools and information attained from social media.
- Actively enquiring and listening to candidates to acquire business intelligence.
- Maximising the “client selling time” of Account Managers within the team by undertaking as much of the non client communication recruitment process as skills and time allow.
- Encouraging and supporting the drive to “exclusive” assignments.