Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice
We’re a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in biddable media, conversion growth and analytics. As an agency, we’re currently just shy of 3 years old. Our age hasn’t held us back from doing brilliant work, winning some amazing awards, building a strong reputation and growing a fantastic team of specialists.
Clients include: Gousto, Smartsurvey, FIXR, IMImobile, The Medical, Truespeed to name a few.
We’re proud to be:
- Carbon Positive through Ecologi
- Disability Confident employers
- Supporters and regular donators of the B1G1 (Business for Good) community
- The Drum Recommends Digital 2021 Award Winners: Grand Prix, Analytics, Online Advertising, Online Media Buying, Optimisation/Conversion, Client Service
- The Drum Recommends: Top PPC Agency 2021
- Creative Bath Award Winners: Best Agency
You will be encouraged to pursue the areas you enjoy and thrive in, think creatively and push boundaries, put company values and the needs of your clients ahead of profits, and have fun every step of the way.
Role Description – Conversion Growth Executive
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of conversion rate optimisation strategy for our clients.
You will be fully trained – from learning the psychology behind user behaviours, UX design, setting up website conversion rate tests, to analysing website performance and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
- Compiling research and projects to kick off long term website conversion optimisation projects
- Gathering and organisation of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Website tracking and Google Analytics analysis
- Hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement of conversion rate optimisation tests
- Building interactive reports using Google Data Studio and monthly reporting via emails and calls with clients
- Diligent attention to detail, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- An interest in heuristics and behavioural economics
- Passionate, self-driven and a willingness to learn and teach others
- Thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Nice to Haves (Experience)
- Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Optimizely or VWO
- Web design/UX
- Paid for industry leading training with CXL
- Opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
- MacBook Pro
- Fresh Fruit. Monday pastries and Friday lunches!*
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays & an extra day off for your birthday
- Business healthcare & wellbeing plan with access to GPs 24/7
- 25% off Gym Memberships
- Perks package with discounts for cinema, travel and over 30k brands
- Access to industry-leading training & courses
- Access to a really, really good agency Spotify playlist**
* Sadly, many of these have had to be put on hold whilst we’re under lockdown and working remotely. Here’s to hoping we’ll be socialising together again soon!
** This is purely opinion.