Business Administration Apprentice (Sales Estimator)
1 day left
- 12-18 months
Are you looking for an excellent office-based career opportunity within the construction industry? Apply for the apprenticeship position with our client today!
Our fire door Sales Estimator Apprentice will learn how to transfer customer enquiries into a compliant and commercially attractive quotation using our in-house estimating system. Sales negotiation skills and technical knowledge will be provided to help convert opportunity onto order for manufacture. You will be part of a young, fast-paced sales & production team who take great pride in the high quality of their work and excellent reputation of our fire doors.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
You will assist our sales and estimating team and learn all aspects of the sales, estimating and manufacturing processes:
- Create doorsets quotations and drawings using our in-house production system
- Learn technical knowledge of fire door, ironmongery and construction components
- Learn sales techniques; how to negotiate and create best opportunity to obtain order commitment
- Support sales & estimating with general administration duties
- The Apprentice will learn all about the construction industry and all aspects of door manufacture from enquiry through to invoice
- Attention to detail
- The company uses autocad and MS Excel templates, which require accurate data input and an acute attention to detail, so possession of good MS Office knowledge is essential.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent timekeeping
- GCSE grade A - C / 4 - 9 in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Keen to progress
- Eager to learn
- Organised and articulate
- Well presented
Our client are one of the UK's leading fire door manufacturers, supplying and installing fire doors for major construction projects such as airports, schools, hotels and luxury homes.
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice (Sales Estimator)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly