Talent Acquisition Apprentice @ Opogo
6 days left
- 12-18 months
- Working week
- Working hours will be 40-Hours per week, starting as Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:30pm. Office opening hours are 7am-7pm, therefore shift pattern will occur once trained. You will work shorter hours during half-terms, times TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
- Annual wage £19,000.00
- Expected duration 16 months
- Possible start date 26 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Candidate facing role where you will work across either the Primary or Secondary school team
- Job board management & Job Postings (long term and generic roles)
- Manage a pipeline of inbound candidates leads and convert to registration
- Proactively source new candidates via headhunting/networking/referrals
- Manage inbound leads from organic sources (website/app)
- Inbox management for enquiries from our community platform
- Onboard members onto the Opogo Community
- Manage parts of the candidate compliance journey including uploading all original compliance documents and sending out references
- Book, register onboard candidates onto our app
- Availability calls to candidates and calendar management
- Work alongside the Talent Consultant and Consultant team members
- Career progression into Talent Consultant (6-12 months)
Please note full training will be provided.
Why work at Opogo?
- Positive and outgoing office culture
- Opogo App and advanced Talent Platform technology
- Competitive starting salary & Excellent commission structure
- 20 days Holiday PLUS bank holidays and a day off for your birthday!
- Fantastic training and development programme with dedicated mentors
- Regular social & team building events
Working hours will be 40-Hours per week, starting as Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:30pm. Office opening hours are 7am-7pm, therefore shift pattern will occur once trained. You will work shorter hours during half-terms, times TBC. The weekly wage is set at £19,000, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role as a Talent Consultant, if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/PYWH9
Apply for Talent Acquisition Apprentice @ Opogo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly