Recruitment Resourcing Apprenticeship @ MURRAY MYERS LIMITED
- Working Week
- Monday - Friday 8.45am – 5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 14 months
- Possible start date 04 May 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Reference number VAC001700035
- Positions 1 available
A rare opportunity to join a growing Recruitment Company based in Dudley
We are looking to employ an apprentice to take on certain responsibilities in our Recruitment Company. We are a vibrant team and feel that we have nailed the balance of work and play. We are looking for not just an ordinary apprentice, but someone that is looking to make a real success of themselves and take the first step into an extremely lucrative career. We reward our staff well for putting in the hard work and extra effort that we expect from them.
Training will be provided for all duties required.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Writing job descriptions
- Making and answering calls
- Managing Spreadsheets
- Using and updating our in-house applicant tracking system
- Sending emails
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- IT proficient
- A great work ethic and desire to be successful
- A positive attitude
- Well organised
- Polite and Outgoing
GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above.
Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship. Opportunity for the right candidate to progress into an role within the company.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
To Apply: https://odro.io/s/LtjhU