Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ APPLY4U Limited
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Thursday, 9.00am - 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 39.00
- £175.00 - £200.00
- 15 months
Apply4U is a multi-award-winning Social Recruitment Job Board and the only job board that speaks to job seekers. We offer our services UK wide for both Jobseekers, Recruiters and Employers.
We are now bigger than ever and still continuing to grow, and hope to expand our workforce with a new Apprentice.
Duties will include:
- Assisting Managers and Consultants with tasks
- General all-round Recruitment office support
- Working on job boards and in-house systems
- Contacting clients and candidates by phone and email to discuss job roles
- Using creative writing skills and marketing techniques
- Answering telephones
- Making outgoing calls
- Attending to emails
- Administration, handling documents and data
- Other tasks as and when required
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good telephone manner
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Apply4U is now bigger than ever and still continues to grow. The platform supports over 360,000 active daily users, over 20,000 new registrations a month and over a Million searchable profiles.
Our platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
Along with our community of Verified / Pre-Screened Professionals, smart Humatec technology and our expert team we’ve given the recruitment and job search industry a platform for everyone’s success.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ APPLY4U Limited
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly