Customer Service Apprentice (Estate Agents) @ Care Properties Ltd
3 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30. Total hours per week: 37.50
- 14 months
We have an excellent job opportunity with a leading Estate Agent who deal with predominantly lettings and are committed to delivering a quality personal service to clients and tenants. The role involves working within a friendly team, undertaking a variety of administrative tasks.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. You will always be expected to complete various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
The successful applicant will work in a busy vibrant office, learning not only general administrative/office skills as well as gaining an excellent insight into the sector.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to maintain a professional and positive image at all times
- Use a telephone system for incoming and outgoing calls and taking accurate messages
- Accurate emails
- Providing support of general admin duties
- Compiling and checking documents
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
- Typing duties
- Any other duties required
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Organisational skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Good people skills
- Smart personal presentation
- Desire to do well
- Interested in estate agency
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
- Potential to progress onto the level 3 apprenticeship in Business and Administration or a full-time career within property.
Things to consider
- Are you serious about a career in property and office administration and/ customer service?
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will receive training in various ways: on the job training, one to one training and in group sessions. You will be expected to take an active part in your own self-development.
re Properties Ltd is an established estate and letting agency based in Leeds. We have a full portfolio of properties, ranging from single rooms, flats to modern 2-4 bed houses. Our properties are located all over the Leeds. Most of our properties are furnished/part furnished where we can provide cooker, fridge, beds, wardrobes, sofa, coffee table etc.
Our existing tenants can vouch for us that we provide a high-quality service to them by our experienced team of professionals. We provide our tenants stress free service from the point they contact our office till the time they move in the house and settle in. Our motto is to make the process of moving as smooth as possible.
Apply for Customer Service Apprentice (Estate Agents) @ Care Properties Ltd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly