Administration Apprenticeship @ Creffield Medical Centre
6 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, shift patterns to be confirmed between the hours of 7.45am - 7.00pm (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 37.50
- 14 months
Dedicated in the service they provide, the staff at Creffield Medical Centre likes to provide their patients with the care they deserve. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to learn how to provide excellent administration support to a busy team.
This position is ideal for someone who is great at making a first impression as you will be the first point of contact for both patients coming in to the Medical Centre and patients phoning in.
The Medical Centre is looking for one applicant to undertake the role of an Administration Apprentice.
The main roles and duties required will include:
- Administration of Incoming Patient Notes and distributing as required
- EDI Administration
- Registration and Deduction administration
- Manage SystmOne online Repeat Prescribing registration requests
- Scanning of all correspondence onto the practice clinical system
- Patient Notes tidying
- Using Practice software packages; Microsoft Office 2003 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Input clinical data as per Practice protocols
- Reception Duties (all sites)
- Documents are filed, recorded and distributed efficiently and promptly
- Opening of daily post when required
- Recording daily post going out and in-coming and out-going faxes
- Any other administrative duties as allocated by the Partners or Management team
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- IT Literate
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office
- Hard working
- Great first impression
- If you do not have GCSE grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English we will support you to achieve Functional Skills level 2
- Progression onto Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprentceship. The possibility of gaining a permanent position within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if needed).
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Apply for Administration Apprenticeship @ Creffield Medical Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly