Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator Apprenticeship @ DRIVING FORCE RECRUITMENT LTD
2 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 40.00
- 18 months
We have an opportunity for a Branch Administrator / Resourcer / Trainee Consultant who is organised and motivated to complete tasks on a daily basis.
In addition to administrative roles, you would be required to take an active role in problem solving, recruiting and managing potential candidates and ensuring impeccable standards of service and transparency to the client as well as to temporary workers. You would be reporting to the Branch Manager, working in sync with the Altrincham team and wider branch network.
This is a key role within the company, and in addition to approachability, influential communication skills and a passion to succeed you will need to demonstrate and carry out the following tasks:
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to deadlines
- To resource and organise the registration of potential candidates
- Job Advert Management
- Social Media involvement
- Timesheet and Payroll Management
- Branch Internal Auditing
- Managing Candidate Availability
- General Administration
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good standard of education including maths and English
- IT literate with use of Excel, Word, and Outlook (training given)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A drive and hunger to succeed
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
Progression within the company and/or onto a higher-level apprenticeship programme upon completion.
Things to consider
Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be provided
- Recruitment resourcer level 2
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Driving Force was established under the gap personnel group in 2007. Initially opening 2 branches, by 2012 the business had expanded to Ellesmere Port and opening 2 further branches in Bristol and Altrincham. To date they have 6 branches and are always looking to grow and expand with acquisitions that fit in with their Driving Force vision. They can provide multi-drop van driver positions as well as transport and logistics positions and executive search functions.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator Apprenticeship @ DRIVING FORCE RECRUITMENT LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly