Business Admin Apprenticeship within a Legal Department @ Malcolm Stewart Graham
6 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- 18 months
- Acts as the primary contact for external clients
- Keeping clients updated on how their cases progress
- Manages the telephone, and e-mail queries from third parties i.e. clients
- Maintains client files, filing, scanning documents etc.
- Accurate dispatching of information as required via email
- Accurate data entry onto the in-house information system
- Data collation
- General office administration duties, including documenting invoices, updating spreadsheets and filing
- Delivery and collection of urgent documents e.g. court papers, client papers etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To progress on to:
- Dealing with client files
- Drafting client letters
- Dealing with clients
- Processing claims
- Drafting court documents
- Dealing in the warranty department
- Dealing in the legal department
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages and Social Media Platforms
- Attention to detail
- High level of motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential for this role.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Training to be provided
- Level 3 business admin standard
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills to be provided by the training provider
Specialists in Law. Legalsolutions4u aims to offer quality affordable and comprehensive legal advice to members of the motor trade. We offer two ways to pay, either use us on a case by case basis and have all your costs agreed up front so there are no unwanted surprises or alternatively as a business you can have access to unlimited advice by using our 30-day rolling contract.
Quality Affordable Legal Advice. Legalsolutions4u operates online to keep the overheads to a minimum and as a result you can have access to the services of a legal consultant at a fraction of the usual cost. We are experienced in all manner of legal issues faced by the motor trade, including all aspects of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, contracts, and employment law, legalsolutions4u should be your one stop legal department. Industry Leaders: Legalsolutions4u is operated by legal consultants with extensive experience is all aspects of law.
All our clients are motor traders, ranging from large multi-site dealerships to smaller independent dealerships. We do not provide advice to members of the public and specialise in working 100% within the Motor Trade. A Vision to Succeed: There are no catches, just simple to use, easily accessible, high quality legal advice from specialists. We are here to protect you and provide high quality legal advice at very affordable prices.
Apply for Business Admin Apprenticeship within a Legal Department @ Malcolm Stewart Graham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly