Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ The Niche Partnership Ltd
7 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30 1 hour lunch Total hours per week: 40.00
- 16 months
The Niche Partnership Ltd is an independent business established in April 2019, specialising in
accountancy & finance appointments across the South Coast.
For us, it is all about getting to know great accountancy & finance professionals and bringing them
together to make exceptional finance teams. We strive to be ethical, knowledgeable, empathetic, and a genuine partner to all our customers. Being a people-centric business based in Central Southampton, innovation drives us forward, whilst our core values ensure we maintain the excellent standard of delivery we pride ourselves on.
Due to our size, experience, and culture, we ensure our beliefs become reality. The relationships we build are long-lasting, centred on mutual trust and understanding (both internally and externally). For us, it’s about on-going support throughout the entire journey of a person's career, conducting a comprehensive assessment of needs to provide unifying solutions.
Given relationships are pivotal to our existence, we place great value on upholding these. We think
long-term and focus wholly on the value of a relationship over a deal. We have proven in our short time that, if we look after our finance community, this will enable us to blur the lines between ‘candidate’ and ‘client’ which will, in turn, generate further revenue.
Mission & Vision
- We are TNP. Supporting the finance community to excel.
- And we are on a mission to humanise and evolve the broken hiring process.
- Our vision is to be renowned for bringing finance career potential to life.
- Partner with teammates to source and profile existing candidates on our database and new candidates from various sources, focusing on candidate attraction and retention
- Supporting all administrative tasks of the recruitment cycle
- Create and focus on ensuring a seamless and communicative candidate journey, eliminating cliché candidate frustrations when working with a recruiter
- Daily candidate interviews (telephone / video / in person)
- Utilise the customised CRM (Bullhorn) to manage, update, record, and document all conversations, candidate records, and actions
- To work with the company’s proven techniques whilst profiling candidates, ensuring that all relevant sections of a candidate’s digital profile are populated correctly and accurately
- Drive client leads into the team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning
- To sell and explain the company’s methodology to candidates
- To support Consultants in the daily management of live vacancies
- Educate and support candidates with their chosen career path
- To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts & preparation
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A confident, ambitious and tenacious attitude is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable talking to new and existing candidates/clients
- Resilient and driven with the determination to achieve targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Self-motivated, dependable and hard working
- Ability to work well within a small team and on own initiative
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, Internet and Email
- Minimum English GCSE or equivalent, Grade C/4 or above
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company and/or onto a higher-level apprenticeship program upon completion
Things to consider
- Can you travel to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) to be provided by the training provider
The Niche Partnership is all about getting to know great accountancy & finance professionals and bringing them together to make exceptional finance teams.
Using a diverse range of industry-leading tools and techniques, we leave no stone unturned in our bid to qualify and attract the sector’s best talent. In order to find your niche, tnp believe it’s essential to provide bespoke solutions, listening very carefully to our community. Our methodology is consistent, welcoming a fresh perspective however, we are firm believers that the best route to advancement is often in simplicity itself.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ The Niche Partnership Ltd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly