Business Administration Apprenticeship @ INSTALLERSUK LTD
7 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 18 months
Our firm is currently looking for an Office Administrator. This position will play a vital role in the customer service and organisational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Dealing with customer inquiries and sales inquiries.
- Processing paperwork
- Handling data, will require a keen eye for attention to detail
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Systems Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly analyse data and reporting
- Previous experience working in an office setting desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Customer-service focused
- Good positive attitude
- Clear communication skills
A-C/7-4 GCSE or equivalent grades in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be provided
- Business Admin level 3 standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional Skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Installers UK are approved insulation installers with both Green deal scheme and CIGA, working with many local authorities and managing agents as trusted installers, always ensuring high quality workmanship.
We provide direct access to ECO and Council funded grants. We have helped more than 18,000 homeowners to receive energy efficiency measures on their properties, greatly improving energy efficiency, saving money and reducing carbon usage in homes.
Apply for Business Administration Apprenticeship @ INSTALLERSUK LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly